Our policy is simple, reasonable and straightforward. No hidden costs. We mean it :)
Ordering and Payments
- Prices quoted in this Purchase Order are valid for a period of 30 calendar days.
- To place an order, a 25% deposit is required. The deposit is fully refundable within 48 hours after the deposit is received.
- An estimated delivery date will be provided within 48 hours of receiving the deposit.
- Accounts are due and payable upon receipt.
- Please make all cheques payable to: Ulferts Kids Designs Inc. kindly include the order number in the memo/notes section of the cheque. A late charge of 1.5% (19.6% per annum) will be applied to all balances over 30 days.
- Customer accounts will be charged $50 for any cheques resulting in NSF.
- Ulferts Kids reserves the right to revise any incorrect price, model, and quantity stated on this purchase order, or on any advertising materials.
Ulferts Kids has got you covered. All our furniture comes with 60 days full warranty, which is based on the high-level usage that our products are subject to in a commercial environment (e.g. schools). Based on our experiences, the warranty period is sufficient for common issues.
If you have any problems, please contact our Customer Service team at 1-855-ULFERTS and we will take care of it. In all cases, we do our best to resolve imperfect outcomes. We will repair or replace any defective part, at our option without any charge to you. We will complete this work in a reasonable time, and, in any case, within 60 days or less.
Exclusions on Warranties
The warranty on the furniture products listed on this purchase order, or sold on this invoice does not cover furniture which has been damaged due to:
- Deterioration from daily wear and tear or exposure.
- Any defect caused by neglect, or use for other purposes than intended for (e.g. children’s chairs as stepping stools for instructors, prolonged exposure to spills on wooden cabinets and table tops from neglecting to wipe surfaces)
- Any defect caused by alteration or modification of the product (e.g. attaching seat belts or booster-type seating to chairs)
- Any damage during delivery by your company (if you decided to pick up the order or return it yourself)
- Returns & Exchanges
- We know that sometimes it is necessary to return or exchange an item. So, no worries. At Ulferts Kids your satisfaction is always guaranteed.
- Returns are valid on new & unused items in original condition within 15 days. A 20% restocking fee on the subtotal of items will be deducted from the refund amount. This restocking fee is to partly cover our high costs for assembly, warehousing, manufacturing, and overseas freight of returned items.
- Refund will be issued within 14 business days from the time we receive your return.
- Exchanges are allowed only when exchanging items of the same product category (e.g.cannot exchange chairs for tables)
- Shipping and handling (S&H) charges and Freight fees are non-refundable; however, we will gladly refund your original shipping cost if you are returning an item because of an error on our part or we have determined that the product is defective.
- If returning or exchanging items requires the use of our delivery vehicles and personnel, we provide a Vancouver Pickup service for $125 per trip. Otherwise, the customer is responsible for the safe transportation of products
- Products that have been custom installed (e.g. mounted cubbyhole units) are final sale. No returns or exchanges will be accepted